Injection mold manufacturing is a very complicated process. From the initial design, processing, assembly, commissioning and other steps to the final use, the impact of each process on the quality of the injection mold must be considered throughout the life cycle. All the details must be in place to improve the quality of the final injection mold.
1. Select the casting material. The quality of the material directly affects the quality of the injection mold. It is very important to choose a material with good performance and good heat resistance. In this case, the product produced is the best.
2. The design of injection molds should be scientific and reasonable. For technical researchers, if you want to design things that meet the needs of the current market, you must design them reasonably, and use the most standard mold structure to complete the advantages and disadvantages of mold parts. The specification of the usability of the mold structure and the technical processability.
3, the perfect quenching process, for the injection mold, the quenching process is indispensable, the quenching step should be correctly operated, if a step occurs in the wrong operation, it will cause quality problems in the produced mold, resulting in the injection mold can not Use or shorten the service life.
4, mold assembly: injection mold assembly is like assembling the machine, each component, each screw can not be wrong, otherwise the consequences will be quite serious, lightly lead to product defects, affecting production, but also completely damage the mold, resulting in scrap. Therefore, the assembly work must be very detailed. In the assembly process, especially pay attention to the cleaning of the mold, especially the waterway and screw holes. Be sure to blow off the iron filings inside.
5, mold maintenance: mold maintenance is mainly in the production process of maintenance and maintenance. Every time the mold is used, it must be fully maintained, especially the rust prevention of the molded part and the rust prevention of the main moving parts. Because the mold has to be watered during the production process, it may fall into the mold during the installation or disassembly process, so be sure to dry the mold and then apply a layer of oil protection.
- Four Key Points Affecting The Quality Of Inject...
- Precautions For The Heating Process Of Injectio...
- How Do We Deal With The Deformation Of Plastic ...
- Injection Mold Maintenance
- Factors Affecting The Service Life Of Injection...
- What Are The Plastic Molds When Processing?
- Analysis Of Processing Characteristics Of Plast...
- How To Deal With Plastic Mold Deformation
- How To Reduce Shrinkage Of Plastic Mold
- How Can Plastic Moulds Be Better Done?
- Learn To Use Facebook
- Customer Visiting