When performing the heat treatment process, the molds of a mold factory are often easily deformed, and the reasons are also complicated. In order to avoid this situation in the process operation, we need to know the cause of the deformation, so we As long as the deformation law is mastered and the reasons for its occurrence are analyzed, it is possible to reduce the deformation of the mold by using different methods, and it is also controllable. In general, heat treatment deformation of sophisticated molds can be prevented by the following methods. Precision plastic
(1) Reasonable material selection. For precision complex molds, the material should be made of micro-deformed die steel (such as air-quenched steel). The die steel with serious carbide segregation should be reasonably forged and heat-treated, and the solid steel can be solidified for larger and unforgeable die steel. Refine heat treatment.
(2) The design of the mold structure should be reasonable, the thickness should not be too disparate, the shape should be symmetrical, and the deformation law should be mastered for the larger deformation mold, and the machining allowance should be reserved. For large and sophisticated molds, a combined structure can be adopted.
(3) Precise heat treatment of precision and complex molds to eliminate residual stress generated during machining.
(4) Reasonably select the heating temperature and control the heating speed. For the sophisticated mold, slow heating, preheating and other balanced heating methods can be adopted to reduce the heat treatment deformation of the mold.
(5) Under the premise of ensuring the hardness of the mold, try to use pre-cooling, staged cooling quenching or warm quenching process. Kunshan plastic mold
(6) For precision and complex molds, vacuum quenching and cryogenic treatment after quenching should be used as far as possible.
(7) For some sophisticated molds, pre-heat treatment, aging heat treatment, quenching and tempering heat treatment can be used to control the precision of the mold.
(8) When repairing defects such as sand holes, pores, and abrasion of the mold, a cold-welding machine or the like having a small heat-affecting repairing device is selected to avoid deformation during the repairing process.
In addition, the correct heat treatment process operations (such as plugging, tying holes, mechanical fixing, proper heating methods, correct selection of the cooling direction of the mold and the direction of movement in the cooling medium, etc.) and reasonable tempering heat treatment process are also reduced in precision Effective measures for mold deformation.
- Four Key Points Affecting The Quality Of Inject...
- Precautions For The Heating Process Of Injectio...
- How Do We Deal With The Deformation Of Plastic ...
- How To Improve Mold Quality
- Injection Mold Maintenance
- Factors Affecting The Service Life Of Injection...
- What Are The Plastic Molds When Processing?
- Analysis Of Processing Characteristics Of Plast...
- How To Reduce Shrinkage Of Plastic Mold
- How Can Plastic Moulds Be Better Done?
- Learn To Use Facebook
- Customer Visiting
- Passed The Audit And Reached A Strategic Partne...
- Customer Acceptance Product Qualified
- Technical Staff Attend Mold Flow Analysis Training
- Medical Operation Box Shipment
- Mould Testing