Plastic mold, a combined plastic mold for compression molding, extrusion molding, injection molding, blow molding and low foam molding, mainly comprising a combination of a die assembly substrate, a die assembly and a die combination card A concave mold of a deformable cavity, a punch having a variable core composed of a punch combination substrate, a punch assembly, a punch combination card, a cavity cutting assembly, and a side cut combination plate. Coordinated changes in the mold convex, concave and auxiliary forming systems. It can process series of plastic parts of different shapes and sizes.
Injection molds are a tool for producing plastic products; they are also tools that give plastic products complete structure and precise dimensions. Injection molding is a processing method used in mass production of complex parts of certain shapes. Specifically, the plastic melted by the heat is injected into the cavity by the high pressure of the injection molding machine, and after solidification by cooling, a molded article is obtained. The injection mold consists of two parts: a movable mold and a fixed mold. The movable mold is mounted on the moving template of the injection molding machine, and the fixed mold is mounted on the fixed template of the injection molding machine. In the injection molding, the movable mold and the fixed mold close constitute a casting system and a cavity, and when the mold is opened, the movable mold and the fixed mold are separated to take out the plastic product. In order to reduce the heavy mold design and manufacturing workload, most of the injection molds use standard mold bases.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Intelligent plastic mold technology
- What aspects should you pay attention to during...
- How the injection mold works
- What are the causes of rusting plastic molds?
- The development trend of plastic mold
- Automotive industry requirements for manufactur...
- How many types of injection molds are there?
- Basic structure of injection mold
- How to maintain automotive plastic molds
- Several requirements for materials used in plas...